What is it?
Medicated Scientifical Facial is one of the popular options for facial treatments and for the prevention of future breakouts. Cleansing is followed by extractions ensure effective results with existing skin issues and prevention against future breakout activity by removing dead skin cells and reducing the sebum that can clog follicles.
Some of the benefits this treatment provides are:
- Replenishes the skin giving a fresh glow
- Facial cleansing and skin rejuvenation
- Diminishes wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Deep skin treatment without needles
- No downtime, short and pleasant
- Zero skin print
- No irritation or redness
Types of Medi-Facials
The different types of that are available include the following:
- The doctor will first start with the Deep Pore Cleansing.
- Then the skin is analysed thoroughly to determine the skin type, which will help determine the right product and treatment to be used
- Then the doctor will perform the exfoliation either physically (microdermabrasion crystals) or using chemical peels (acids and enzymes). This will stimulate the renewal of the cells by removing dry skin. This will also break down stubborn discoloration (brown spots) and also fades out the post-breakout (red/dark) marks. This will allow the active ingredients are absorbed deeper within the skin for maximum skin renewal and optimal results.
- The skin is made more receptive of the treatment using steam, enhancing the circulation. Then, the debris present inside the pores is softened.
- This is followed by the Face, Neck and Décolletage Massage to help promote lymphatic drainage, remove toxins and reduce fluid retention. The blackheads and whiteheads are then removed.
- The doctor might opt for masks at the end of the medical facial to lower the skin’s temperature, reducing the redness and for deep hydration.
- The skin’s natural pH is restored using a toner and for preparing the skin for proper Tone, Hydrate and Broad Spectrum SPF
- A toner is to restore the skin’s natural pH, and then moisturizer is applied to hydrate the skin. Then a broad spectrum SPF is applied to protect the skin from UV rays that can cause sunburn and aging.
The skin will have a radiant healthy glow right after the treatment. The skin will look healthy and hydrated for the next 48-72 hours, due to improved circulation. The skin cells will start to regenerate and the long-term effect of the medi-facial can be seen from 28-48 days.